Alfred is mobilizing to actively participate in this collective effort.
The health and safety of our passengers and our affiliated drivers remain our priority. This is why we remind our passengers that it is everyone’s duty to avoid any non-essential travel.
For any journey on board one of our taxis, to ensure the safety and health of all, we ask our passengers and drivers to respect the safety measures and barriers required by the Health Authorities:
From our passengers:
- Only sit in the rear seats
- Wash your hands before and after entering the vehicle
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a handkerchief
- Prefer payment by credit card, in order to limit physical contact
- Respect the partition in case of fever or flu-like symptoms
From our drivers:
- Avoid all physical contact and keep a distance of one meter between you and the driver
- Regularly clean your hands
- Always ventilate the passenger compartment
- Clean and disinfect the interior of the vehicle as frequently as possible.
We are closely monitoring the situation and will be updating this information and developing our services.
Do you have any questions?
Do you want to speak to Alfred?
710 Rue Bouvier, bureau 215, Québec, Qc, G2J 1C2